- Cookies – Small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. Cookies allow a website to recognize a particular device or browser. This Policy covers several types of Cookies, including:
- Session Cookies expire at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your actions during that particular browser session.
- Persistent Cookies are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites.
- First-party Cookies are set by the site you are visiting.
- Third-party Cookies are set by a third party site separate from the site you are visiting.
- Web beacons – Small graphic images (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) that may be included on the Services, that typically work in conjunction with cookies to identify users and user behaviour.
- Similar technologies – Technologies that store information in your browser or device utilizing local shared objects or local storage, such as flash cookies, HTML 5 cookies, and other web application software methods. These technologies can operate across all of your browsers, and in some instances may not be fully managed by your browser and may require management directly through your installed applications or device.
- Device ID & related – most devices have unique identifiers, such as MAC Address, Apple’s identifier for advertising (IDFA), Android’s Advertising ID. These identifiers can be used to track online activity or use of native apps on mobile devices.
- Advertising or Targeting-Related. We may use first-party Cookies or allow others to set and read (e.g. use) third-party Cookies to gather data, deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our sites or on third party sites. This includes using technologies to understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements and content that has been delivered to you, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement.
Choices – Opt out from cookies
- You may be able to opt-out of certain Cookie activity by adjusting the settings on your browser or device, including Do Not Track or Ad settings.
- To opt-out of Google Analytics you can install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- To learn more about ads supported by Facebook and exercise choices please visit About Facebook Ads.
- To exercise choices for tailored advertising from participating providers, please visit the following sites. If you opt-out, you may still receive advertising content, but it will not be tailored to you.
- Network Advertising Initiative(NAI) – You may use the NAI opt out tool here, which will allow you to opt out of seeing personalized ads from NAI member companies.
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) – You may opt out of receiving personalized ads from certain companies that perform ad targeting services, using the DAA website here.
- European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) – You can learn more about online advertising and opt out at the Your Online Choices website.
- For your mobile devices, please read your operating system’s instructions for complete instructions.
- For iOS 7 or Higher: Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting
- For Android devices with OS 2.2 or higher and Google Play Services version 4.0 or higher: Open your Google Settings app > Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising”
- For more information on choices on mobile devices visit the NAI’s mobile choice page.
- To change the cookie settings in your Lucius-Venerari app or any of our other apps, please visit Cookie consent manager.